Emilia Romagna - Correggio (RE)
The Brewery Dada was born from the union of two different paths joined by a common dream.
That of Henry "Babe" Bartoli, homebrewer since adolescence, and friend Roberto "creaked" Ferrari, beer enthusiast in your pocket with a Masters in Economics.
In March 2009 in Correggio, after a memorable dinner, the two decided to undertake this project, which sees the light May 15, 2010.
The Dada Brewery intends to produce quality craft beer, so sublime, intriguing, passionate, original, through total dedication, research, and experimentation to obtain a product more valuable, by expert tasters as by passing tasters.
The Brewery Dada is composed of:
• Simatec water treatment plant consists of a chlorine and softener
• Steam generator
• Room Cooking Simatec 6 Hl formed by the vat and filter
• 2 fermenters Simatec 6 Hl
• 2 ripeners Simatec 12 Hl
• Bath of cold water for cooling of fermenters, ripening, and cells of the must
• Cell hot (19 ° C 21 ° C) for refermentations
• cold cell (11 ° C 13 ° C) for storage
• bottling, corking, labeling
• Outlet sale.
Eventhia AwardsSupplier of FC registered in Eventhia.com
or to leave a comment