Caseificio Azienda agricola Biologica Pedrazzi
Toscana - Pisa (PI)
owned by Gian Paolo Pedrazzi
For dairy means all of the facilities and equipment used for milk processing activities.
The cheese is placed in a little local business far from the milking parlor and milk collection.
The basic equipment of the dairy are:
- Containers for heating the milk, breaking and possible cooking of the curd
- For the transfer of the curd in molds System
- Whey collection system
- The whey discharge system
- Salting cheese System
- Tank for heat treatment of milk
This room is separated from the area where the milk is processed.
And 'it constructed in such a way as to have characteristics of humidity and temperature appropriate to the type of maturation required.
Pedrazzi the farm you can find different biological products.
- Pecorino Fresco in various weightings
- Semi Matured Pecorino (60 days)
- Seasoned Pecorino (over 60 days)
- Spicy Pecorino (grass, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts, black pepper, chili)
- Pecorino puckered
- Pecorino Baccellone
BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS NON-DAIRY:
- Cold cuts (raw ham, sausage, salami, bacon)
- Pork (Shank, Shoulder, Coscio, steaks, Arista, rostinciana)
Massese (or Fornese, Forno, Versiliana) is an Italian breed dairy prevailing attitude.
original native breed of Massa (Tuscany), in the valley of the Oven (Apuan, the province of Massa Carrara).
Currently it is bred especially in Tuscany, Emilia and Liguria.
It 'a very unique type of sheep, specialemte for the coat color which is not found in any other Italian race.
Massese breed is among the leading producers of milk for the purpose of production of cheeses, providing a product with fat most suitable for the performance of all the cheese-making processes.
Eventhia AwardsSupplier of FC registered in Eventhia.com
Organic certification, environmental, origin, etc.
or to leave a comment