- Management tool for Foodcoops
- Sustain to the little/medium companies
- At the right price!
- Certified chain
- Ethical Organic Products
- Foodcoops of italians abroad
- Networking tools for Social Economy
- Transparent Solidarity
- Knowledge sharing
- Pricelists interchange
- Time Bank
What are the Nodes of Solidarity Economy?
The Nodes of Solidarity Economy are cells of production, distribution and trade of goods and services, associations, institutions, operating according to principles of economic, environmental and social sustainability. The most significant example is the Foodcoop.
The purpose of all these nodes is to promote collective well-being, promoting a healthy economy based on collaboration, on the promotion of quality, on fair pay and respect for the environment in which we live.
Building a Solidarity Economy Network (SEN) means creating links between the many Nodes present on the territory and encouraging the formation of new realities.
The first step is to build a map of the SEN present in the territory of intervention. A direct contact is then established and the joint operation and needs of the Node, the desire to network, and the possible modes of relationship and exchange are evaluated.
Thanks to the joint generated by relationships, by working together, each Node strengthens and generates the territorial Networks that we call Solidarity Economy Districts (SED) and then the SEN on larger or populated territories.
The purposes of Eventhia are in line with the principles of the Solidarity Economy.
Purposes and objectives
- Promote the local and national economy by helping companies in difficulty by shortening the supply chain
- Provide an IT support to Foodcoops, non-profit organizations and companies
- Promote employment through the creation of stable jobs with the right salaries
- Return quality to products, dignity to work, healthiness to the environment
- To help disadvantaged people and families through solidarity initiatives
- Spread culture, ancient and new knowledge and transmit a slower and healthier lifestyle
- Support ethical finance and facilitating a horizontal distribution of wealth
- Propose an economic system based on collaboration instead of competition
- Facilitate the re-use and recycling of objects and the reduction of waste
- Draw the maps of the Solidarity Networks and link them together
- Create a standard format of interchange of producers price lists
- Build a database of products that allows to go back to the characteristics of each ingredient used